– clamshells w/ theraband, 3 sets of 10 (black band)
– ankle side-stepping w/ theraband, 3 sets of 10 (black band)
– goblet squats w/ 25# (increased from 20#), theraband above knees, 3 sets of 10 (black band)
– all fours, wrap band behind one leg just above knee, pull band with that side arm and kick back (not too far; keep spine neutral) with opposite leg, 2 sets of 10 each side (tried moving to a red band from an orange band but it was largely useless – will increase to 3 sets)
– glute bridges, hold for five seconds at top concentrating on using glutes only, 3 sets of 10 (learned to extend my hips up even higher which further engaged my glutes)
A1. Banded MU Transitions, 1.1.1, 4 sets, rest 20sec b\t 1s, rest 90sec
Hit boobs less, which was nice. Sean says I’m moving faster! The “fast sit-up” cue was useful to me.
A2. Incline Bench Press @30X1, 4 x 6-8, rest 90sec
4. 68×7 – Having a spotter changed everything for me. Was courageous enough to go to failure with this set.
B1. KB RDL @ 3111, 3 x 8-10, rest 60sec
1. 35# x 10
2. 44# x 10
3. 44# x 10 – Was unsure of whether or not I was suppose to keep going heavier with the KB if I was able to nail all the reps. This was moderately heavy for me.
B2. FLR x 20-40sec, 3 sets, rest 60sec
3. 40sec – Super tough. Hard to get my core engaged because of my silly uterus.
6 sets – Row
1min @ 70%
Skipping the rowing.